Pecan Pie In A Jar Traditional
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Almost everything you need to make the most delicious Pecan Pie!
Pecan Pie Preparation:
- Remove jar lid, microwave for 1 minute. This allows filling to be removed easily.
In a large mixing bowl:
- Beat 3 eggs with a fork for one 9" deep dish pie or use 4 eggs for two 9" regular pies
- beat just until the yolk and white are well mixed
- add 4 tablespoons of melted margarine or butter
- stir filing into eggs, blend with folk until well mixed
- pour into prepared pie shell
Bake 9" deep dish pie in oven at 300 degrees for 1 hour and 20 minutes or two regular 9" pies at 300 degrees for 50 minutes.
Shake the pe slightly to check for doneness. Center should move like set gelatin.
Pie will fall after removing from oven. You may carefully level the nuts as it falls.
Cool pie overnight, or at least 4 hours until set.
0 stars based on 0 reviews